Who We Are?
Darling Corner Osteopathy proudly provides a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Our osteopaths and massage therapist will encourage you to restore your health in a way that best promotes healing. We strongly follow the traditional philosophy of osteopathy to give you a holistic manual therapy treatment, to help you achieve long-term relief of pain and body imbalances.
We use the full spectrum of osteopathic techniques to help give you the most effective outcomes for your conditions or problems.
Osteopathy – 4 Practitioners
Massage Therapy – 3 Practitioners
Pellowah / Reiki – 1 Practitioner
Traditional Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture – 1 Practitioner
Naturopaths – 2 Practitioners
Meet the Team
Darling Corner Osteopathy has a team of five osteopaths:
- Timothy Taylor (Principal Osteopath) started in 1995
- Simon May started in 2012
- Hannah Wilkerson started in 2018
- Cathy Fonti started in 2018
Our other therapists and practitioners are:
- Three massage therapists – Jessica Doyle, who started in 2011, with Rosie Cunningham with Krenoula Evripidou, who both started in 2020
- Pellowah and Reiki Practitioner – Michelle Sinclair
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture – Ineke Lam, who started in 2018
- Two Naturopaths (Glow Health & Weight Loss) – Lisa Marmaras and Lindy Cook
Timothy has a particular interest in treating children and babies and is qualified in neonatal/paediatric manual therapy.
Simon is interested in the treatment of exercise-related injuries and has studied dry needling.
Hannah has an interest to learn more about women’s health, paediatrics and helping patients reach their full potential.
She has a particular interest and enthusiasm for patients over 50 years of age and that they can live an active lifestyle.
Pellowah & Reiki Practitioner
Michelle is certified in Pellowah Level 2 and Usui Reiki Level 2 and is a member of the Australian Reiki Connection.
Massage – On Maternity Leave
Jessica specialises in sports massage, cupping, relaxation and alleviating stress. She is also a personal trainer.
Rosie in interested in the way bodies respond physically to the ageing process, injuries and day-to-day processes.
Krenoula is excited to be part of the Darling Corner Osteopathy family and looking forward to helping patients.
Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture
Ineke is passionate about how Chinese Medicine can assist with mental health, fertility and post-partum conditions.